9/2/08

Hurry! They're sleeping!

So i figured I would try to get something written before the wee ones woke up and before the others came home. Today has been quite the day to say the least. The wonderful world of communication never ceases to amaze me and as hard as I try sometimes, more often than not, I find myself either misunderstanding or being misunderstood. My mother told me that there just isn't any more peace in the world and that everyone, yes everyone, is going through some kind of hard time. i couldn't agree more. Therefore, this post, will remain quite simple. You see, someone once said, what do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? I am grateful for mothers and mothers-in-law who can see the picture clearly and do their best to help you feel like you are doing yours; for husbands who support without judgement and love unconditionally; for friends and family that push through the muck, staying true to their convictions, without questioning the source or the reason . And for best friends that are willing to give me one more chance. I love you all.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

We love you too...and I love what your mom said about everyone is going through some sort of hard time. I have found that to be so true! Sorry if you're going through a rough time - I wish we lived closer so I could come visit and hang out with you and the kids or take you to lunch!

The Godoy's said...

We love you Dindi:) thanks for lunch..we sure had fun eh? lets do it again SOON please..oh and by the way..thanks for letting me vent..thanks for listening to me..love you!

The Torgersen's said...

It's about time, I check your blog everyday to see if you've posted something new. It's true what you said and if we all just remembered that every time we looked at each other maybe we'd be more forgiving and understanding. Love you, squeeze the fam for us.

Stacey said...

Oh Lindy, no worries, we love you. Thanks for the books. We got them today and just sat right there by the mail box and read them. Jules just loves books. I hope the book chain works for you and your kids get lots of good books.

The Knight's said...

....ditto. Thanks for posting that Lin...you have such a great understanding of "things". I love you and feel exactly the same way. I can't wait to see you..hope it is sooner than later!

gramelinda said...

We love you and wish that we could all just have one big group hug! Sometimes that really does the trick for us! How great that you have something on here for us to read! You're great...remember that!xoxoxo

The Godoy's said...

Hey..I tagged you on my blog..just check it out..cut and paste..and have fun!