4/22/08

Hello, world. Meet the newest member of our family...






We are happy to introduce Elizabeth (Ellie) Dawn Wilson. Born just after 2am on April 20th. She weighed in at a whopping 9lbs. 1oz. at the end of a complication-free labor. Both she and Lindy are doing very well, a little tired, but that's to be expected. We want to thank everyone for the phone calls, emails and love. It has meant a lot to us. Even the nurses and Doctor who helped us were some of the best we have ever had. Except for the one ugly nurse who couldn't find Lindy's vein for the I.V.

I know you've been dying to see what she looks like. Well, as you can tell, she really doesn't look like any of our other kids (that we can see). She filled the black hair slot, the only one left after a blonde, brown and 2 reds. Now we're just waiting to see what crazy spirit and personality quarks she brings with her. We haven't ceased to be surprised by the other ones.

Mikayla, Dallin and Spencer are all very excited about the baby. Dallin has been praying for a healthy baby, reluctantly adding "Even if it is a girl." Megan, on the otherhand, is a little more unsure of what's going on. She's got a little Jeckyl-and-Hyde thing going on. One minute she's a Beauty and the next...the Beast. I'm sure she just needs to get used to the fact that she's not the only thing in Mom's life anymore. We'll see how it goes.

11 comments:

Brett said...

Yay, I'm the first to comment. Congrats again and a big welcome to Ellie!

Kristi Rowley said...

Congrats Lindy, Matt and family! She is beautiful! Where do you come up with all of the cute names for your kids? I found your blog on Jen's site and hope you don't mind me catching up with you. You have a gorgeous family. Love you!
Your cuz, Kristi

The Knight's said...

I love her already. Thanks for posting pics so those of us who are a few miles away can feel close. We can't wait to meet her and kiss her cheeks. Love You!

Stephanie said...

I am so happy you posted pictures! She is precious and fits perfectly into the Wilson clan! We can not wait to meet her. Kiss and hug her and the other little bugs for us! Love you guys!

Jodi said...

WOOHOO - a new blog post! So glad that it's pictures of the newest little Wilson. She is so beautiful - I can't wait to meet her and kiss those cheeks!

Leah S. said...

Rindy and Matt, she's beautiful. What a chunk, I love it, I need to squeeze her and kiss her chubby cheeks. Congratulations I can't wait to see her.
Love you, Leah

The Torgersen's said...

I love the cheeks! I can't wait to see who she looks like as she grows, how fun!! She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. We love you all and miss you a ton!!

Rhonda said...

I love her name! Can't wait to meet her.. Doesn't Megan just look so big now? I bet all the kids do. Love you tons! can't wait to see you all.

Loni said...

Another cute little Wilson. Congratulations. You have such a cute little family. They are all growing up! We wish you all the best!

Carolee said...

Your kids are all so sweet! Your baby is adorable.
I am glad I am finding my relatives blogs to see what is going on with everyone that I never ever see.

Brian and Amelia said...

It was great to see you in Koosharem this weekend! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, and you look wonderful yourself!